The Sun Joe SPX3000 electric pressure washer is among the top rated models in our review. With an affordable price tag and excellent 2030 PSI, it gives you a good balance between cost and performance.
When looking to save time, money, and space with a dependable pressure washer, the Sun Joe SPX3000 pressure washer is among the products we recommend. This SPX3000 is perfect for small and medium sized projects alike, without wasting time. The features alone make this pressure washer worth every cent.
The complexity you find in other models does not exist with the Sun Joe SPX3000 pressure washer. The unit is 13.5 inches by 15.6 inches standing 33.9 inches tall and has a 35 foot power cord with on board cord storage. No tangle mess with the cord or only being able to a short distance because the hose is another 20 foot of reach.
Features That Give You Control
- It draws 14.5 amps and has a maximum PSI of 2030. The pressure can be easily controlled so you can clean your car or your cement pool. With two separate on-board detergent tanks (with a capacity of close to a liter each) that can easily be changed between on the dial, you can go from one surface to another without hassle.
- Being an electric pressure washer, it lets you use it indoors, enclosed areas or outdoors. No need to inhale gas fumes or let environmental pollution over take your house, car, sidewalk, pool, vinyl siding, or patio furniture.
- Included in the Sun Joe’s SPX3000 package are 5 separate nozzle tips, 4 of which let you choose between 0, 15, 25 and 40 degrees when you spray, and one for when you need soap to help the cleaning process.
- The unit comes with 2 wheels set on the rear of the unit and only weighs 31 pounds, allowing you to easily to move it with you as you cover different areas.
- Two safety features are also included. The pump shuts right off when the trigger is not engaged so the motor doesn’t overwork. Also, there is a power switch that you can easily turn on and off at the press of a finger.
- Finally, the compact size makes sure that storage is a breeze.
Customers Rave About Sun Joe SPX3000 Pressure Washer
The Sun Joe SPX3000 costs around $200 making it a good practical option for residential cleaning without overspending. Customers love that the unit is made out of hard plastic instead of metal and none of the copper connections leak. The interchangeable tips allow for a wide variety of cleaning that customers find very useful.
One major benefit they love is the green aspect. No hassle with pull starting the pressure washer and it runs very quiet. The power that this electric pressure washer gives has been perfect for removing paint and one customer loves how the mold on their fence was powered right off and made the fence look new.
The main drawbacks that customers of the Sun Joe SPX3000 pressure washer have are minimal. The unit does not have assembly instructions. One customer said that even for someone that hasn’t a clue how to put something together could figure this out. Another complaint is that there is no place for the hose to be stored on the unit. For two story houses, customers feel the need for a ladder.
Customers give this pressure washer a 4.4 out of 5 stars, making it among the top rated products around in the market. With a 2-year manufacture warranty and a 90 day return policy, you can rest assured that your purchase is protected.
Sun Joe SPX3000 Pressure Washer Review Summary
Overall, the Sun Joe SPX3000 pressure washer is ideal for outdoors cleaning. It is compact, easy-to-use and more environmentally friendly than gas powered washers. It also has a dual tank design that lets you quickly switch between them. The major hassle of emptying tanks to change detergent won’t be a problem anymore.
You also free yourself of the the loud sounds of gas models, as well as the weight of the heavy metal units that feel impossible to lug around. Small storage space, convenience, and time are also among the unit’s strong points.